Our hotlines provide confidential, real-time answers from trained health educators to questions about sexual behavior, reproductive health, birth control methods, sexually transmitted infections, and communicating with partners and parents. All of our Hotline Health Educators are California Family Health Council certified.
|All times on PST|
Our staff are trained to answer questions about:
- Birth control methods, including emergency contraception (EC)
- Sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- Periods, ovulation, and pregnancy
- Reproductive rights
- Gynecological or well-woman exams and pap tests
- Vaginal infections and urinary tract infections (UTIs)
- Resources and referrals
- Services offered at Planned Parenthood
- Information about making appointments at a health center
- We cannot and will not provide medical advice or diagnosis.
- We do not provide our personal opinions.